The Importance of Print in Business
Anyone who says “Print is Dead” is definitely not using it correctly. Print is one of the strongest tools that we have and, when leveraged correctly, can make all the difference.
Marketing, Advertising, Products; you name it, you print it.
Many people are under the illusion that since we live in a digital world, print is obsolete. The truth is quite the opposite. If anything, it is more important now than ever before. There are studies and research all pointing to one answer: Print Lives, it is important,, and it’s imperative for business success and growth.
There is faith in numbers and these numbers don’t lie:
- 79% of households say they read or scan direct-mail ads.
- 39% of customers say they try a business because of direct-mail advertising
- 92% of young shoppers say they prefer direct mail for making purchasing decisions
- Direct mail brings in 78% of donations for nonprofits
- 56% of customers find print marketing to be the most trustworthy type of marketing
- 44% of customers visit a brand’s website after receiving direct-mail marketing
iPartnerMedia is providing Southwest Florida and beyond with the best printing production, creation, and designs in the area. The numbers and statistics can be said until we’re blue in the face but understanding what they mean is the key component. In a nutshell, your customers want print. It’s efficient, it’s effective, and it sends a great message. In our highly digital world, holding something tangible does wonder for impression and retention. Printing is no longer seen as strictly necessity, it’s commodity. It’s luxurious and gives the impressions of effort – and it is an effort! Go out of the way for your customers and make an impact on them.
Need a brochure created? A flyer or poster for an event? No matter what printing needs you have, the team at iPartnerMedia is ready to help you. From conception to design to production, we are with you every step of the way.